The Praise From Happy Clients

Barnard College
2007 Thank you for having so much patience with me! You made applications enjoyable and you made me believe in my abilities!

Brown University
2010 I LOVE Brown. I pinch myself to believe I am really here. I have awesome professors and the students are so friendly.

2009 My dream came true. It could never have happened without you.


Columbia University
2012 We did it Ms. Trayes! All the way from Paris to New York. I'm so happy I will be going to Columbia in the Fall.

2011 Lily, you are my angel. You are my Mother Theresa. It’s all thanks to you.

2007 How can I ever thank you enough for what you did for our daughter. I don’t think you realize how much your belief in her meant to her and how much it motivated her and actually got her to believe in herself. You truly made a difference.


Dartmouth College
2012 Thanks, Ms. Trayes. I’m choosing Dartmouth.
And, I’m still on the Wait List at Yale!

2006 Thank you for everything you have done to help me get through this process. You have been amazing – honest and blunt, but still hopeful and reassuring. You not only put hours into my future, but you also poured your heart into my dreams. Thank you for playing such an integral role in all my college acceptances.

Emory University
2012 MANY, MANY THANKSSSSSSSSSSSSS to you for pushing Nicolas to do the Early Decision #2 which we had never heard about. I am a happy mother today thanks to you and due to your excellent advice.

Harvard University
2007 Thank you so much for all you’ve done for me over the past year. From helping me revise my essays a thousand times and calming me down in an application crises, you have always been warm and patient. Thank you for your advice and encouragement, and for helping me to dream big!

MIT
2011 Thank you for your amazing advice.

Princeton University
2012 Thank you for helping Chloe shoot for the stars. This is a "pure" thrill, joy, and happiness for our family.

2011 Wow. Thank you for all your help. I never thought it would be Princeton. I went to accepted students weekend and I totally love Princeton.

2008 We are profoundly grateful for the faith you had in our daughter and for all the calm and good cheer you lent to a process that might otherwise have been fraught with tension and angst. Your encouragement and support and the hard work we know you put into the process will never be forgotten.

Stanford University
2012 I thought it might be MIT, but I never thought it would be Stanford, MIT and Columbia!

Trinity College
2008 You were the one to guide and hold his hand all the way and assure us he would be a good candidate for Trinity. As you know, his school did not even want him to apply there. This will make a world of difference to Adam’s future.

Tuffs University
2012 I have been so lucky that you shared your outstanding experience to get me into U.S. colleges. I will never forget your enthusiasm, your sense of humor and your encouragement.

2012 Camille received seven "Yes" letters!!! Especially the Big envelope from Camille’s first choice Tuffs.

University of Chicago
2008 I would like to express my gratitude for all the help and advice you have given our son during the grueling college application process. It is largely due to your tenacity and dedication that he has been accepted at the University of Chicago.

University of Pennsylvania
2011 Thank you for doing everything I know you did to get me into not only UPenn but also into Huntsman. I don’t think I ever could have done it without you, and I’m sure you did so much more behind the scenes to push my entry. I can’t find the words to express the joy and the gratitude that I feel right now.

2011 I want you to know how grateful we are that you helped me so much all the way from New York!

Wellesley College
2010 Thank you so much for helping me realize that Wellesley has everything I wanted in a college. The classes are amazing. I am soooooo happy.

Yale University
2010 Our deepest thanks for your advice and guidance all along this past year. You have played a pivotal role in our daughter’s life.

2009 Thank you for all the “hand-wringing” and hard work you’ve gone through this year on behalf of our child.